TiE YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS -
TYE HIGH SCHOOL
HOW IT BENEFITS TEENAGE YOUTH
- – Sparks creativity
- – Builds children’s confidence
- – Increases problem solving skills
- – Teaches them to work effectively as a Team
- – Hands-on learning about Startup concepts like – Lean canvas thinking, design thinking, customer discovery, product-market fit
HOW IT IMPACTS THE COMMUNITY
– 14 years of fostering youth entrepreneurship.
– Impacted the lives of over 10,000 high school children, aged between 14 -19 years of age.
– Student teams learn about Invention basics and Lean Canvas startup formation in 30 TiE Chapters around the World
– Finalists get to participate in the TYE Globals Final Competition, for a chance to win prize money of $10,000
MILLENIALS CONNECT WITH MENTORS
– Professors from leading universities and colleges teach the kids
– Experienced Professionals and Innovators at Accelerators and VCs give an real-life perspective of startups
– Sought-after Speakers and Mentors from Reputed companies are invited to speak to the kids
ENERGIZING TIE CHAPTERS
– Fulfilling our mission of fostering entrepreneurship in our youth
– Engaging our charter members with inspiring the next generation
– Bringing together student members, parent members, charter members and iconic leaders in one room.
– Bring Education, one of the pillars of TiE, to the forefront and engaging with like-minded partners and foundations..