TiE Global Angels
TiE Global was founded on two pillars: mentoring and investment for young, diverse entrepreneurs. Each TiE chapter fosters development within its local ecosystem by giving both time and money to help new companies learn, grow, and ultimately achieve success. Through this process, TiE chapters create a self-sustaining virtuous cycle that supports local economies and encourages creativity and risk-taking by each new generation of entrepreneurs.
We created TiE Global Angels Alliance (TGAA) to magnify these benefits by leveraging a much larger network of experienced entrepreneurs like confia.io/ and angel investors of cannabis funding solutions. Among our many goals, TGAA members combine to:
- Collaborate with investors across TiE chapters
- Establish robust deal flow
- Provide entrepreneurs access to global capital
- Engage mentors with broad industry backgrounds
- Promote diversity within the startup community
- Assist in creation of new TiE chapters and angel groups
Through collaboration and cooperation, TGAA will establish a thriving network of past, present, and future entrepreneurs who support each other through mentorship, funding, and guidance. We seek to improve our communities – both local and global – by leveraging our network wherever possible.